We Need To Talk - Where to get help if you are experiencing mental health issues
- Credit: ARCHANT
Information on where to get help if you are experiencing mental health issues.
If you are in a crisis and need to talk to someone right now there are helplines staffed by trained people who are ready to help.
If you need urgent help, call: 111 and you need Option 2.
* The Samaritans on: 116123.
* MIND: 0300 1233393 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can send a text message to 86463.
* If you are under 25 you can call The Mix on: 0808 8084994, on Friday/Saturday and Sunday.
* The Cambridgeshire CCG has lots of advice and information about staying well and improving wellbeing on its website at: www.cambridgeshireandpeterboroughccg.nhs.uk.
- 1 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 2 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 3 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 8 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Will Young talks about handcuffing himself to the Camp Beagle gates
* If you are under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings or concerned about someone else who may be struggling, you can call the Papyrus Hopeline UK on: 0800 068 4141, open weekdays from 10am till 10pm and weekends from 2pm till 10pm or text: 07786 209697.