We Need To Talk - Where to get help if you are experiencing mental health issues
- Credit: ARCHANT
Information on where to get help if you are experiencing mental health issues.
If you are in a crisis and need to talk to someone right now there are helplines staffed by trained people who are ready to help.
If you need urgent help, call: 111 and you need Option 2.
* The Samaritans on: 116123.
* MIND: 0300 1233393 or email: email@example.com. Or you can send a text message to 86463.
* If you are under 25 you can call The Mix on: 0808 8084994, on Friday/Saturday and Sunday.
* The Cambridgeshire CCG has lots of advice and information about staying well and improving wellbeing on its website at: www.cambridgeshireandpeterboroughccg.nhs.uk.
- 1 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in their village
- 2 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 3 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 4 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 5 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 8 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 9 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 10 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
* If you are under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings or concerned about someone else who may be struggling, you can call the Papyrus Hopeline UK on: 0800 068 4141, open weekdays from 10am till 10pm and weekends from 2pm till 10pm or text: 07786 209697.