Help Cambs charity by designing Christmas card
CHILDREN across Huntingdonshire are being asked to put their design talents to the test in a competition that will help the district’s children’s charity, Dreamdrops.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the charity to organise a Christmas card design competition.
We are looking for two fantastic festive designs that will be converted into Christmas cards and sold to help raise money for the charity’s work.
Think snow (which may be difficult at this time of year), Father Christmas, presents, and nativity scenes and you’ll be on the right track. And if you add some bright colours and a few children – to coincide with the charity’s aims – you could well be on to a winner.
We’re looking for two designs – and two winners.
You may also want to watch:
One winner will be chosen from a primary school in the district and another from a senior school.
INFORMATION: The competition closes on Monday, November 7. Entries will need to be your own original work on one side of A4. Please include your name, age, address, school and contact details. Entries can be sent to Christmas Card Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. St Ives-based printers PMT Digital will print the cards at a discount.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity