Delays expected due to crash at RAF Wyton
- Credit: Archant
Roads around Huntingdon are closed due to a road traffic collision at RAF Wyton.
Heavy traffic is expected due to the road closures near the A141 BP garage roundabout.
Cambridgeshire police are currently at the scene and are diverting traffic around the area.
Injuries are unknown however a Magpas rapid response vehicle is also at the scene.
A witness said that it believed that a car had launched itself 10ft in the air near the RAF Wyton Roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is heavy around Huntingdonshire particular affecting the A14 and the A141.
Cambs Traffic tweeted: “A141 / B1090 roundabout between KingsRipton and RAF Wyton - multi-vehicle RTC. Delays on all approaches. Please avoid if possible.”
- 1 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 2 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer caught with cannabis
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages