Virgin Media makes popular kids’ channels free for customers
- Credit: Archant
A TV provider is giving its customers free access to some of its most popular children’s channels during the coronavirus pandemic.
Virgin Media has announced it is offering families a helping hand to keep their children entertained by making seven TV channels free to view until April 21.
The channels on offer include Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito and Nickelodeon.
The upgrade is available to customers on Virgin Media’s Player, Mixit and Maxit bundles at no extra cost.
Eligible customers do not have to do anything and there will be no change to their contract.
You may also want to watch:
The company has also given 2.7 million of its pay monthly mobile customers an additional 10GB of data and unlimited minutes at no extra cost to help them stay connected.
Virgin Media has also zero-rated www.111.nhs.uk, www.nhs.uk and www.gov.uk, meaning customers can access information from the NHS website without fear of going over their data allowance.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 9 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal