Focus on men's mental health in QR code initiative with St Neots FC
- Credit: ABC
A St Neots based social enterprise company is working with St Neots Town FC to raise awareness of men's mental health during November.
The mental health awareness team at ABC Life Support have developed a QR code which aims to help men access information on mental health.
ABC will be working with St Neots Town Football Club who have agreed to publish the QR code in their programme throughout November.
The aim of the initiative is to make it easier for men to access information and to help raise awareness of mental health issues they face.
They are hoping to roll this out to other clubs too, along with giving access to the QR code through social media.
“Being able to access this information via technology is a great way to engage those who maybe wouldn’t think to do so,” said Tony Sigrist.
“Working with our local team to reach their supporters is at the core of this initiative and potentially just the start.
- 1 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 2 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Passengers 'thrown from seats' when train sped through Peterborough
- 4 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 5 Suspected sleeping driver with child on board stopped on A1(M)
- 6 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 7 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 8 Exclusive look at photograph taken at RAF Warboys from IWM's new The Royal Family in Wartime book
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: 100-person laser tag tournament in woods near Huntingdon
- 10 Coastal hotel with big aspirations wins tourism award
“We are hoping to spread the word to help as many men as possible throughout November.”
To visit the landing page for mental health support, scan the QR code pictured.