Find out how many people in your area have had first Covid jab
- Credit: PA Images
The majority of people aged 70 and over in Huntingdonshire have now had their first Covid vaccine.
Around 30 per cent of adults over 16 – who are at high risk of catching the virus – have also had the vaccine in the district.
Just type 'Huntingdonshire' in the search bar in the graph above to find out more.
Figures published by NHS England show the number of people in different age groups who have had the jab in each Hunts ward.
More than 19 million people in the UK have received a first dose so far.
It is hoped that the all adults will be vaccinated by the end of July.
People in their 40s will be next, once the current phase is completed.
- 1 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 2 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 3 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 4 Rush hour rail disruption between Peterborough and London
- 5 Meet the volunteers making a difference for Ukrainians in Huntingdonshire
- 6 Passengers 'thrown from seats' when train sped through Peterborough
- 7 Platinum Jubilee: 100-person laser tag tournament in woods near Huntingdon
- 8 Exclusive look at photograph taken at RAF Warboys from IWM's new The Royal Family in Wartime book
- 9 Suspected sleeping driver with child on board stopped on A1(M)
- 10 Huntingdon dental practice provides free care to Ukrainian refugees
Teachers and police officers are among those who have campaigned to be prioritised in the next phase - but they will now be vaccinated in line with their age group.