Find out how many people in your area have had first Covid jab
- Credit: PA Images
The majority of people aged 70 and over in Huntingdonshire have now had their first Covid vaccine.
Around 30 per cent of adults over 16 – who are at high risk of catching the virus – have also had the vaccine in the district.
Just type 'Huntingdonshire' in the search bar in the graph above to find out more.
Figures published by NHS England show the number of people in different age groups who have had the jab in each Hunts ward.
More than 19 million people in the UK have received a first dose so far.
It is hoped that the all adults will be vaccinated by the end of July.
People in their 40s will be next, once the current phase is completed.
- 1 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 2 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 3 Man from Alconbury sentenced for sexual assault
- 4 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 6 Godmanchester Mill River Enhancement project starts in May
- 7 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 8 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 9 New project provides more information about Great Ouse Valley Way
- 10 Village was location of rail disaster and hosted music festival for many years
Teachers and police officers are among those who have campaigned to be prioritised in the next phase - but they will now be vaccinated in line with their age group.