Brampton podiatrist puts best foot forward to help patients during lockdown
- Credit: Submitted
A podiatrist in Brampton is working with stringent Covid-19 measures in place to ensure that she can continue to provide treatments during lockdown.
Foot Sure Podiatry Ltd is an established mobile podiatry service.
Naomi Springthorpe has more than 10 years of clinical experience in both the private sector and NHS.
When the latest lockdown was announced, she was keen to remind patients that they can continue to access her services.
To ensure that priority is given to those at highest risk of developing a foot problem all appointments are offered subject to triage.
“We can continue to practice, including undertaking home visits and visiting nursing homes,” she said.
“Despite the unprecedented challenges facing us, we continue to provide our mobile podiatry services offering specialist foot and nail care treatments to patients in the comfort of their home.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Christmas Light Switch On's are back this year
- 10 Two year ban on begging for these six
“As well as accommodating the needs of our existing patients we are currently accepting new patients.”