Brampton podiatrist puts best foot forward to help patients during lockdown
- Credit: Submitted
A podiatrist in Brampton is working with stringent Covid-19 measures in place to ensure that she can continue to provide treatments during lockdown.
Foot Sure Podiatry Ltd is an established mobile podiatry service.
Naomi Springthorpe has more than 10 years of clinical experience in both the private sector and NHS.
When the latest lockdown was announced, she was keen to remind patients that they can continue to access her services.
To ensure that priority is given to those at highest risk of developing a foot problem all appointments are offered subject to triage.
You may also want to watch:
“We can continue to practice, including undertaking home visits and visiting nursing homes,” she said.
“Despite the unprecedented challenges facing us, we continue to provide our mobile podiatry services offering specialist foot and nail care treatments to patients in the comfort of their home.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 9 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
“As well as accommodating the needs of our existing patients we are currently accepting new patients.”