Brampton podiatrist puts best foot forward to help patients during lockdown
- Credit: Submitted
A podiatrist in Brampton is working with stringent Covid-19 measures in place to ensure that she can continue to provide treatments during lockdown.
Foot Sure Podiatry Ltd is an established mobile podiatry service.
Naomi Springthorpe has more than 10 years of clinical experience in both the private sector and NHS.
When the latest lockdown was announced, she was keen to remind patients that they can continue to access her services.
To ensure that priority is given to those at highest risk of developing a foot problem all appointments are offered subject to triage.
You may also want to watch:
“We can continue to practice, including undertaking home visits and visiting nursing homes,” she said.
“Despite the unprecedented challenges facing us, we continue to provide our mobile podiatry services offering specialist foot and nail care treatments to patients in the comfort of their home.
- 1 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 2 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 5 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 6 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
“As well as accommodating the needs of our existing patients we are currently accepting new patients.”