Hat-trick of awards for soap company
- Credit: Archant
A Kimbolton company which manufactures soap has cleaned up at an industry event.
All Natural Soap scooped three prestigious accolades at the fourth annual FreeFrom Skincare Awards.
Founder Eliza Riddell, 34, of High Street, Kimbolton, said: “I’m incredibly proud that our small brand has received such national acclaim.
“Its amazing that with just two members of staff we have beaten off the big players, such as Neal’s Yard, to win the FreeFrom Achievement Award.”
Eliza decided to set up the business in 2012 with the help of her partner Jon Duckett after she spent years of soaps affecting her sensitive skin.
She said: “I am a testing ground for the product which is one of the reasons we set it up and I really love making the products.”
The pair have also been awarded with two gold accolades at the Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 4 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
The company were presented with the awards for their minty fresh scrub and oatmeal soother soaps in the body and bath category.
Eliza believes that the secret to their success is that they take extra care to produce the soap and are able to tailor products to suit their customers.
“People seem to like what I have been doing and if they say what about if I’ve got this problem and I try to make soap for it,” said Eliza.