Hat-trick of awards for soap company
- Credit: Archant
A Kimbolton company which manufactures soap has cleaned up at an industry event.
All Natural Soap scooped three prestigious accolades at the fourth annual FreeFrom Skincare Awards.
Founder Eliza Riddell, 34, of High Street, Kimbolton, said: “I’m incredibly proud that our small brand has received such national acclaim.
“Its amazing that with just two members of staff we have beaten off the big players, such as Neal’s Yard, to win the FreeFrom Achievement Award.”
Eliza decided to set up the business in 2012 with the help of her partner Jon Duckett after she spent years of soaps affecting her sensitive skin.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I am a testing ground for the product which is one of the reasons we set it up and I really love making the products.”
The pair have also been awarded with two gold accolades at the Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
The company were presented with the awards for their minty fresh scrub and oatmeal soother soaps in the body and bath category.
Eliza believes that the secret to their success is that they take extra care to produce the soap and are able to tailor products to suit their customers.
“People seem to like what I have been doing and if they say what about if I’ve got this problem and I try to make soap for it,” said Eliza.