Get ready for Hallowe’en with Huntingdon First competition
As we rapidly head into autumn and all that the season has to bring, this year will be weirdly different.
Young members of the family may not be able to ‘trick or treat’ as normal or watch with wonder organised firework events, but that doesn’t mean to say we can’t have fun.
As a nation we have certainly become very resourceful over the last few months, so we are certain there will be many fantastic ideas around to ensure an enjoyable time is had by all.
Here at Huntingdon First we are adding to the occasion of all things spooky by holding a Hallowe’en themed competition during half term week (October 23 to November 1).
Look out for the entry forms, many of the Huntingdon businesses will have them, ask the town rangers or find details on our website at: www.huntingdonfirst.co.uk for your chance to win a £50 voucher to spend in one of Huntingdon’s independent businesses and a bonus bag of treats.
Remember Huntingdon town centre is a safe place to visit with a pedestrianised high street allowing plenty of space to move around. All our businesses are here to warmly welcome you and have adopted the necessary Covid secure measures you would expect.
Shop safe, shop local in Huntingdon. Don’t forget to check out the October offers. Details of all the offers can be found at: www.huntingdonfirst.co.uk.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 9 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 10 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
For further information, visit: www.huntingdonfirst.co.uk and Facebook/HuntingdonFirst or call: 01480 450250 or email: email@example.com.