Hair by Iwona in Huntingdon celebrates its 10 year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Hairdressing salon, Hair by Iwona, is celebrating its 10 year anniversary.
The salon based on Huntingdon High Street, today October 8 celebrated with a great display of balloons, cakes and beverages for customers to enjoy.
Owner Iwona Fusnik together with her team Shannon Lewis and Martyna Krokowska were happy to mark the occasion.
Iwona said: “We are doing what is our passion, our customers are like extended family, we are a really friendly and family based salon.
“I have an amazing team of girls who I could not do anything without them, they are my rocks every single day.
“What could I say without these diamonds I could not be where I am today.
“It feels like 10 years has been a year, I think everyone when they first start a new business is that they are going to worry that it wont stay open.
- 1 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 2 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 3 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 4 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 5 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 6 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 7 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 8 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 9 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 10 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
“To celebrate 10 years of successful business is a dream come true.”