Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- Credit: Google Maps
A group of seven men from Birmingham have been charged in connection with a burglary at a cycle shop in Grafham yesterday, Monday, August 2.
Police were made aware of a burglary in progress at Rutland Cycling at about 2.50am yesterday morning.
Seven men were arrested on suspicion of burglary and have since been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary with intent to steal.
Those charged are:
- Nathan Holmes, 25, of Tessall Farm Croft, Birmingham
- Nazim Latif, 23, of Kinver Croft, Birmingham
- Arron Robinson, 29, of Folliott Road, Birmingham
- Shane Thornton, 29, of Church Road, Birmingham
- Jamelle Payne, 33, of Green Lane, Handsworth, Birmingham
- Adam Leek, 38, of Brean Avenue, Birmingham
- Ryan Griffin, 29, of Mill View, Birmingham
All men have been remanded in custody to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court today.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police