Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- Credit: Google Maps
A group of seven men from Birmingham have been charged in connection with a burglary at a cycle shop in Grafham yesterday, Monday, August 2.
Police were made aware of a burglary in progress at Rutland Cycling at about 2.50am yesterday morning.
Seven men were arrested on suspicion of burglary and have since been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary with intent to steal.
Those charged are:
- Nathan Holmes, 25, of Tessall Farm Croft, Birmingham
- Nazim Latif, 23, of Kinver Croft, Birmingham
- Arron Robinson, 29, of Folliott Road, Birmingham
- Shane Thornton, 29, of Church Road, Birmingham
- Jamelle Payne, 33, of Green Lane, Handsworth, Birmingham
- Adam Leek, 38, of Brean Avenue, Birmingham
- Ryan Griffin, 29, of Mill View, Birmingham
You may also want to watch:
All men have been remanded in custody to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court today.
- 1 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 2 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 3 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 4 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 5 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 6 Fundraising campaign to help transform 'dangerous' garden for two children
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 St Neots woman to walk more than 800 miles for CPSL Mind
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight