Great Gidding caravan fire was accidental

Fire-engine-generic

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters tackled a blaze in a derelict caravan at Great Gidding in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).

Crews from Sawtry and Yaxley attended the incident at Hemington Lodge Road at 2.23am and used hoses to put out the fire which was caused accidentally.

They were at the scene for about an hour and a half.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter