Grants could be available to you
IF you re considering adding cavity wall or loft insulation to your home, there are various grants and discounts available, and you do not necessarily need to be in receipt of a benefit to be eligible. If you own your home or live in privately rented acc
IF you're considering adding cavity wall or loft insulation to your home, there are various grants and discounts available, and you do not necessarily need to be in receipt of a benefit to be eligible.
If you own your home or live in privately rented accommodation, there are discounts funded by the various utility companies.
For more information on these offers, or to apply, call the Energy Saving Trust Advice Centre on 0800 512 012.
Huntingdonshire District Council also works with British Gas to offer the �60 Council Tax Rebate Insulation Offer - this includes a discounted price and a �60 rebate.
You may also want to watch:
To apply please call British Gas on 0845 971 7731, and quote the reference HUNT.
If you do receive an income or disability related benefit, you may be eligible for free cavity wall insulation, loft insulation and additional heating controls through the HDC's Warmer Homes for Life Scheme. To request an application form call 01480 388388.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
INFORMATION: For more details on energy efficiency in the home and financial assistance, visit the energy pages at www.huntsdc.gov.uk