Grants could be available to you
IF you re considering adding cavity wall or loft insulation to your home, there are various grants and discounts available, and you do not necessarily need to be in receipt of a benefit to be eligible. If you own your home or live in privately rented acc
IF you're considering adding cavity wall or loft insulation to your home, there are various grants and discounts available, and you do not necessarily need to be in receipt of a benefit to be eligible.
If you own your home or live in privately rented accommodation, there are discounts funded by the various utility companies.
For more information on these offers, or to apply, call the Energy Saving Trust Advice Centre on 0800 512 012.
Huntingdonshire District Council also works with British Gas to offer the �60 Council Tax Rebate Insulation Offer - this includes a discounted price and a �60 rebate.
To apply please call British Gas on 0845 971 7731, and quote the reference HUNT.
If you do receive an income or disability related benefit, you may be eligible for free cavity wall insulation, loft insulation and additional heating controls through the HDC's Warmer Homes for Life Scheme. To request an application form call 01480 388388.
- 1 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 2 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 3 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 4 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 5 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 6 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 7 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 8 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
- 9 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 10 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
INFORMATION: For more details on energy efficiency in the home and financial assistance, visit the energy pages at www.huntsdc.gov.uk