Hunts community group to provide children with goody bags
- Credit: Patrick Kadewere
‘We would love for local businesses or individuals to get in touch if they can help,’ - Cllr Patrick Kadewere.
The Huntingdonshire Community Group’s Covid 19 Response Team is aiming to provide up to 100 gifts and treats to vulnerable children they have been working with throughout the pandemic.
Group founder, Cllr Patrick Kadewere, said: “This pandemic has shown us just how many families are struggling in our community and also the kindness and generosity of those around us.
“We would love for local businesses, large or small or individuals to get in touch if they can help with any of the following; gift cards, toys, games or books suitable for boys or girls under 16, gift sets, sweets, craft sets or any other items suitable to put into a goody bag for local families.”
If your organisation or business would like to hold a collection for this appeal, The Huntingdonshire Community Group would like to hear from you.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to support this appeal can contact the group at: email@example.com or leave a message on: 07546432183
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme