Get your hands on a golden ticket!
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with Eric’s Fish and Chips in St Ives to offer readers the chance to win a voucher to spend in store.
In 100 copies of next week's paper (October 9) we will be hiding a golden ticket that will entitle the recipient to a £10 voucher to spend in any branch of Eric's.
A spokesman for Eric's said: "We've hidden 100 of our golden tickets and if you're lucky enough to find one you'll receive a £10 voucher to spend in any of our restaurants. The hunt is on!"
The voucher will be valid until December 31, 2020, and must be used in one transaction. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The award-winning Eric's opened its doors in Harrison Way in June, with a 70-cover restaurant serving its award-winning fare.
You may also want to watch:
Eric's also has outlets in Thornham and Holt, in Norfolk.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse