Godmanchester home floods and Huntingdonshire pub is hit with chimney fire
- Credit: Archant
A HOME was flooded in Godmanchester on Thursday after a water mains burst.
Firefighters from Huntingdon were sent to a house in Rectory Gardens and diverted water away from the home.
An Anglian Water engineer also attended the scene.
The fire crew was back at base by 8.13pm.
Earlier in the evening a fire broke out in a pub chimney.
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Huntingdon was called to The George, in High Street, Buckden, at 4.05pm. Firefighters used a chimney rod to extinguish the blaze.
The fire was under control by 6.06pm.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k