Get set for the return of Huntingdon Riverside Gala
- Credit: Archant
The Riverside Gala returns to Huntingdon this June offering an array of entertainment – from live music and a World War II fly-past, to stalls, fun fair and a dog show.
This year’s event is taking place on Saturday, June 7, from noon until 6pm in Riverside Park, Hartford Road,
And once again there will be a programme of event planned for the main arena – anyone interested in getting involved in the entertainment can contact the organisers.
Bookings are also being taken for stalls at the event – commercial pitches are available at £40 while charities pay £18.
The annual event, which is run in association with Huntingdon Rotary Club, Huntingdon Boat Club and Huntingdon Town Council and supported by The Hunts Post, has free entry and attracts thousand of people.
You may also want to watch:
So put the date in your diary... and don’t forget to get your dog ready for the Wood Green Fun Dog Show.
INFORMATION: Stall space is allocated on a first come basis. For a booking form call 01480 456963 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k