Get involved in tourism campaign #moretocambs by capturing your favourite aspects of Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
Shopping vouchers worth £50 are up for grabs for readers who take part in our #moretocambs campaign to show off Huntingdonshire in all its glory.
The Hunts Post wants your suggestions, in picture format, for places to visit and things to do where we live.
To be in with a chance of winning the vouchers, send in your photos of anything from a favourite pub or restaurant to an attraction or shop.
It can be somewhere you enjoy going for a walk or the one place you like to go to unwind.
We want to prove there is more to Cambridgeshire than just Cambridge, one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations.
The people who submit the images that receive the three highest numbers of re-tweets or Facebook ‘likes’ by the end of May will receive £50 of shopping vouchers.
All photos already entered – there are more than 50 – will be eligible for the prize, which is limited to one per person.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
To take part, send us a high-resolution photograph together with your name, address and a daytime contact telephone number.
Images can be tweeted to @huntspost, using #moretocambs, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on our #moretocambs Facebook group. Prints can also be sent to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Keep up to date with the #moretocambs campaign by visiting www.huntspost24.co.uk.