Get involved in tourism campaign #moretocambs by capturing your favourite aspects of Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
Shopping vouchers worth £50 are up for grabs for readers who take part in our #moretocambs campaign to show off Huntingdonshire in all its glory.
The Hunts Post wants your suggestions, in picture format, for places to visit and things to do where we live.
To be in with a chance of winning the vouchers, send in your photos of anything from a favourite pub or restaurant to an attraction or shop.
It can be somewhere you enjoy going for a walk or the one place you like to go to unwind.
We want to prove there is more to Cambridgeshire than just Cambridge, one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations.
You may also want to watch:
The people who submit the images that receive the three highest numbers of re-tweets or Facebook ‘likes’ by the end of May will receive £50 of shopping vouchers.
All photos already entered – there are more than 50 – will be eligible for the prize, which is limited to one per person.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
To take part, send us a high-resolution photograph together with your name, address and a daytime contact telephone number.
Images can be tweeted to @huntspost, using #moretocambs, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on our #moretocambs Facebook group. Prints can also be sent to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Keep up to date with the #moretocambs campaign by visiting www.huntspost24.co.uk.