Get half price entry to Newmarket’s Summer Saturday Event with Tickles
GET more than 50 per cent off Premier Enclosure entry to the Summer Saturday Event at Newmarket Raceourse with a racecard, sausage baguette and two drinks!
Tickles has teamed up with Newmarket Racecourse to offer you an exclusive deal for the event on Saturday June 18.
The offer includes:
• Premier Enclosure entry
• Powters Sausage Baguette
• Drink (x2)
- 1 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 2 New business celebrates its grand opening in St Ives
- 3 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 4 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 5 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 6 Huntingdon is 'prime example' of good infrastructure in region
- 7 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 8 Singing group will celebrate its silver jubilee with a concert
- 9 Plaque unveiled for Legion's new home
- 10 Blood donors needed urgently for session in Huntingdon
This would usually cost �41 - but through Tickles this can be yours for just �20.
Anyone who takes up this offer will also gain automatic entry into a month-long promotion - anyone who buys a Tickles voucher through June will be entered into a draw to win �200 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers.
However, you have until Sunday to make the most of this offer - so visit the Tickles website now by using the link at the top of this page.
• Archant, parent company of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard, holds a 50 per cent stake in Tickles. The group buying website offers significant discounts on a specific product or service in return for a guaranteed minimum number of sales over a limited time period.