Get half price entry to Newmarket’s Summer Saturday Event with Tickles
GET more than 50 per cent off Premier Enclosure entry to the Summer Saturday Event at Newmarket Raceourse with a racecard, sausage baguette and two drinks!
Tickles has teamed up with Newmarket Racecourse to offer you an exclusive deal for the event on Saturday June 18.
The offer includes:
• Premier Enclosure entry
You may also want to watch:
• Powters Sausage Baguette
• Drink (x2)
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Huntingdon First says use local businesses where possible
This would usually cost �41 - but through Tickles this can be yours for just �20.
Anyone who takes up this offer will also gain automatic entry into a month-long promotion - anyone who buys a Tickles voucher through June will be entered into a draw to win �200 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers.
However, you have until Sunday to make the most of this offer - so visit the Tickles website now by using the link at the top of this page.
• Archant, parent company of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard, holds a 50 per cent stake in Tickles. The group buying website offers significant discounts on a specific product or service in return for a guaranteed minimum number of sales over a limited time period.