GALLERY: More snow on the way for Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
More snow is forecast for Huntingdonshire as the Met Office issues weather warning.
Snow showers are likely to fall in Huntingdonshire, and the rest of the east of England, throughout Wednesday. There is some possibility of heavy snow showers, the chief forecaster warns.
On Saturday, there was a short snow shower, but was quickly followed by rain.
“The very cold air mass is likely to continue to affect much of the UK during Wednesday,” the forecaster added. “Along the eastern coasts of both Scotland and England, snow showers are likely in a strong northeasterly wind. Snow showers are likely to ease through the day across eastern Scotland and northeast England, while conversely shower activity is likely to increase across other parts of eastern England, with some snow showers being driven inland at times.”
Commuters are also warned travel could be disrupted.
You may also want to watch:
The Met Office has also issued a yellow warning for ice for the district for Monday and Tuesday.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 8 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 9 Moving day for Black Cat Radio
- 10 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid