Funds raised at St Ives fitness bootcamp will train coaches of the future
- Credit: Archant
A fitness bootcamp being run in St Ives will raise funds to invest in training the next generation of sports coaches.
Living Sport will run its first ever bootcamp on January 30 combining three different classes in one afternoon.
Fitness trainers Ollie Ritch, Lisa Robinson and Colin Rich will run a three-hour bootcamp which will also provide tips on exercise techniques.
Organised by Living Sport, a sports charity, all proceeds from the event will be invested directly into providing sporting opportunities, including funding young people to train as coaches in Cambridgeshire.
The event will be hosted at the Burgess Hall from 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
It is not competitive and there is no prize for first place, so it offers men and women of all ages and fitness abilities a chance to get fit and have fun.
Sign up to take part at www.livingsport.co.uk. For more information, call Living Sport on 01487 841559.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Buckden celebrate first cup win in decades with home-grown squad