FREE use of facilities at LA fitness
- Credit: Archant
LA fitness Huntingdon is opening its doors to non-members this weekend for free use of its health and fitness facilities.
The gym, at Towerfields, will run the special offer on February 2 and 3.
There’s no better way to kick-start a healthier 2013 than with a swim, taking part in one a studio classes or working up a sweat with the state-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
LA fitness offers:
• A fully equipped, air conditioned gym
• A premium swimming pool
• Latest Technogym equipment
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 3 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 6 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 7 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Will Young talks about handcuffing himself to the Camp Beagle gates
• Free classes (including Spin, Zumba, Body Pump, Yoga, Pilates and Step
Log on to www.lafitness.co.uk to find out more.