FREE use of facilities at LA fitness
- Credit: Archant
LA fitness Huntingdon is opening its doors to non-members this weekend for free use of its health and fitness facilities.
The gym, at Towerfields, will run the special offer on February 2 and 3.
There’s no better way to kick-start a healthier 2013 than with a swim, taking part in one a studio classes or working up a sweat with the state-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
LA fitness offers:
• A fully equipped, air conditioned gym
• A premium swimming pool
• Latest Technogym equipment
- 1 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 2 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in their village
- 3 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 4 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 5 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 8 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 9 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 10 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
• Free classes (including Spin, Zumba, Body Pump, Yoga, Pilates and Step
Log on to www.lafitness.co.uk to find out more.