FREE use of facilities at LA fitness
- Credit: Archant
LA fitness Huntingdon is opening its doors to non-members this weekend for free use of its health and fitness facilities.
The gym, at Towerfields, will run the special offer on February 2 and 3.
There’s no better way to kick-start a healthier 2013 than with a swim, taking part in one a studio classes or working up a sweat with the state-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
LA fitness offers:
• A fully equipped, air conditioned gym
You may also want to watch:
• A premium swimming pool
• Latest Technogym equipment
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
• Free classes (including Spin, Zumba, Body Pump, Yoga, Pilates and Step
Log on to www.lafitness.co.uk to find out more.