Focus on nursery and kids club in St Neots
- Credit: CROSSHALL INFANT SCHOOL
Crosshall Nursery and Kids Club, in St Neots, have links to the Infant School so children become familiar with routines and are prepared for their Reception year.
Assistant headteacher, Rebecca Sawford, said: “We have high expectations, standards and results.
“We have a highly experienced team of quality teachers and support staff and we have excellent resources and facilities and a fantastic outside area which is used by nursery, kids club and the infant school.
“Our Magic Garden, featuring a pod is used for a range of activities, including bow and arrow making, fires and bug hunting.
“We teach through topics which inspire the children and create as many first-hand experiences as possible.”
Their nursery is teacher-led and provides early years education and is able to offer 30-hour funded places.
There is also the opportunity for children at the nursery to visit for lunch if they are using the wrap around Kids Club care.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 8 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced