‘House clearance’ fly tip on Huntingdon estate prompts council appeal
- Credit: Archant
Mattresses, sofas, cupboards and bags of rubbish were dumped in a parking area on a Huntingdon estate believed to be from a house clearance.
The pile of items were found fly tipped lining the side of a building in The Whaddons yesterday (August 10).
Huntingdonshire District Council is appealing for any information on where it may have come from.
A spokesperson said: “A sizeable fly tip was discovered in the residents parking area of the The Whaddons in Huntingdon.
“We think it is possibly from a local house clearance.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any information to aid our investigation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org”
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life