Flooding chaos on Huntingdonshire roads
- Credit: Archant
Flooding has caused road closures across Huntingdonshire this morning.
The A1123 Earith Causeway in Earith is closed in both directions between the B1050 Chapel Lane Junction and the B1050 Shalford’s Road Junction because of flood water.
A diversion is in operation redirecting traffic via the A14 or the A142, adding up to 20 miles on to journeys.
Low Road in St Ives is also closed in both directions between the A1096 Harrison Way junction and the High Street junction.
Meanwhile, B1041 Mill Lane in Little Paxton is also closed in both directions between the Gordon Road junction and the Mill Lane Junction.
The Met Office forecast that the weekend will be predominantly dry, with a rain shower in the early hours of Saturday morning and heavy rain on Sunday night. No weather warnings are in place.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 9 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter