Flasher strikes mother and child in Huntingdon alleyway in broad daylight
- Credit: Archant
OFFICERS are on the hunt for a flasher who targeted a mother and child in Huntingdon.
The victims were walking along an alleyway close to One Leisure, in St Peters Road, at about 5.30pm last Thursday when the offender, aged around 16, exposed himself, then ran off into the bushes.
He is described as white, slim and wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt.
PC James Bowen said: “This was an unpleasant experience for the victim and her young child.
“We would appeal for anyone who saw a boy matching the description in the area at the time to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call PC Bowen on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 9 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment