Firework display at Buckden Marina to support fundraising campaign to help Zachery walk
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular fireworks display which will be co-ordinated to music will take place at Buckden Marina on Saturday.
The display has been designed by Titanium Fireworks, the team behind the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic ceremonies, England 2015 Rugby World Cup, Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games and the London New Year’s Eve celebrations, and will support the Zachery’s Aim fund-raising campaign. Zachery’s parents, Liam and Sam Smith are raising money to fund surgery for Zachery, aged five, who has cerebral palsy, because the treatment which could help him walk, is no longer funded on the NHS.
Quote from Darryl Fleming “ Titanium Fireworks are delighted to support Zachery’s Aim to make Zach’s dream of walking a reality, we are delighted to provide a pyro- musical firework display to raise money for this amazing little boy”.
“Titanium Fireworks is delighted to support Zachery’s Aim to make Zach’s dream of walking a reality. We are delighted to provide a pyro- musical firework display to raise money for this amazing little boy,” said Darryl Fleming from Titanium Fireworks.
Gates open at 5.30pm and fireworks start at 6.30pm. Tickets available on the gate.
You may also want to watch:
Sam, left, and Zachery (front) with Susie Speary from Buckden Marina, and Darryl Fleming from Titanium Fireworks.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment