Firework display at Buckden Marina to support fundraising campaign to help Zachery walk
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular fireworks display which will be co-ordinated to music will take place at Buckden Marina on Saturday.
The display has been designed by Titanium Fireworks, the team behind the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic ceremonies, England 2015 Rugby World Cup, Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games and the London New Year’s Eve celebrations, and will support the Zachery’s Aim fund-raising campaign. Zachery’s parents, Liam and Sam Smith are raising money to fund surgery for Zachery, aged five, who has cerebral palsy, because the treatment which could help him walk, is no longer funded on the NHS.
Quote from Darryl Fleming “ Titanium Fireworks are delighted to support Zachery’s Aim to make Zach’s dream of walking a reality, we are delighted to provide a pyro- musical firework display to raise money for this amazing little boy”.
“Titanium Fireworks is delighted to support Zachery’s Aim to make Zach’s dream of walking a reality. We are delighted to provide a pyro- musical firework display to raise money for this amazing little boy,” said Darryl Fleming from Titanium Fireworks.
Gates open at 5.30pm and fireworks start at 6.30pm. Tickets available on the gate.
Sam, left, and Zachery (front) with Susie Speary from Buckden Marina, and Darryl Fleming from Titanium Fireworks.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 5 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 6 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 10 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell