Firefighters tackle chimney blaze in Warboys affecting bird’s nest

Fire

Fire - Credit: Archant

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chimney fire in Warboys last night (Wednesday).

The crew from Ramsey arrived at the home in St Marys Green at 7.40pm and discovered a small fire behind a boiler.

There was also a bird’s nest behind the boiler.

The cause of fire was accidental. The firefighters returned to their base by 8.20pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter