Firefighters called to Huntingdon house fire

House fire tackled by firefighters

House fire tackled by firefighters - Credit: Archant

FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a blaze in a Huntingdon home this morning (Friday).

The fire broke out in an upstairs bathroom of the home in Kent Road shortly after 5am.

Two crews from Huntingdon put out the fire, caused accidentally by electrical equipment, and returned to base by 6.45am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter