Firefighters called to car fire near Huntingdon ring road
A CAR close to Huntingdon’s ring road caught fire on Friday (March 30) afternoon.
Numerous calls were made to the fire service just after 4pm about the fire in Ambury Hill.
The fire was extinguished by 4.45pm. The cause of the fire was accidental.
• FIREFIGHTERS from Huntingdon and Sawtry were called to a trailer fire on the A1 northbound on Friday evening.
They arrived just before 9.30pm and found the trailer still attached to the back of a van a mile south of Sawtry. The fire crews returned to base at 10.10pm.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is unknown.
INFORMATION: Did you see the car on fire? Send us your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer