Fire starts in St Neots bedroom

Fire-tape

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters extinguished a fire affecting a three-storey home in St Neots last night (Monday).

The fire started in a first floor bedroom of the semi-detached town house in Belland Hill at about 7pm.

Fire crews from St Neots kept the fire from spreading to other floors of the property.

The residents were given support to cope with the extent of the fire.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter