Fire fighters tackle blaze – in an incinerator
- Credit: Archant
One crew from Ramsey were called to a fire on Newton Road at around 11:01pm where they arrived to find an incinerator on fire.
Firefighters extinguished it with a hose reel and returned to their station at 11:53pm.
The cause of the fire was accidental.
Firefighters were also called to a fire at St Neots rugby club this morning at around 3:37am.
One crew from St Neots was called to the fire and arrived to find grass cuttings well alight.
You may also want to watch:
They then extinguished the fire using hose reels and retuned to their stations at 4:12am.
The cause of the fire was also accidental.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder