Firefighters battled a blaze at a Huntingdon factory. Two crews from the town were called to Forward Composites on Clifton Road at 1.59am, where they found an industrial oven on fire. Wearing breathing apparatus, they extinguished the flames using a hose reel before returning to base by 3.25am.The cause of the fire was accidental. Paul Jackson, managing director of the company, described the fire as routine stuff. He added: There was a bit of smoke from an oven but there was no damage. There was previously a fire at the companys premises in January this year, involving more than 40 firefighters and affecting a piece of machinery.