Find out where Santa will be and track the progress of his sleigh
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers from the St Neots Round Table will be taking their Santa sleigh to the streets to collect money for worthwhile local causes and the excitement starts on Friday evening.
Here is a list of the streets that Santa and the team will be visiting in the week ahead.
December 1 - Parklands
December 2 - Ridgeway/Potton Road
December 3 - Eynesbury Manor
December 4 - Longsands Road
December 5 - Howitts Gardens/Howitts Lane
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 4 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 7 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 8 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 9 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 10 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
December 6 - Hardwick Road/Luke Street
December 7 - Sandfields
December 8 - East Street/Avenue Road/The Crescent/Swift and Swallow Close
December 9/10 - Little Paxton
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the round table to enhance this year’s experience and hopefully help the round tables to raise even more money.
We are asking people to take selfie photographs when the sleigh visits their street and send them to us for our online gallery. Pictures can be emailed to: email@example.com.
If you want to see all the updates and stories we have written about the Round Table Santa Sleigh, go to The Hunts Post website at: www.huntspost.co.uk and click on the Santa Sleigh link at the top of the home page. You can check out the routes and find out when Santa is in a street near you and also see our reader photos.
Once you know the night Santa is coming to your road or area, you can use the Round Table’s live Santa tracker to find out where the sleigh is. There will be a link to the Round Table’s website. That way you can have the children ready and be sure not to miss out.
For more information on Round Table or to get involved visit www.roundtable.co.uk.
Track the sleigh’s progress for St Neots at: www.facebook.com/stneotsroundtable, and for Huntingdon at www.huntingdonsanta.co.uk.