Police respond to reports of ‘fight’ in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Police responded to reports of a fight in Ramsey this afternoon (Thursday).
Several police cars and a van were seen in High Street at about 12.45pm amid reports that a fight had broken out between two people.
Details are unclear but eyewitnesses reported seeing a man "covered in blood" and crews from the East of England Ambulance Service attended to treat two men.
It is not known if anybody was seriously injured.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said officers had received reports of a person carrying a machete at about 12.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: "[Two men] had injuries and two ambulances were called to take them to separate hospitals."
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?