Fenstanton man one of four arrested on suspicion of manslaughter after Cambridge death
- Credit: Archant
A Fenstanton man is among four arrested on suspicion of manslaughter following the death of a man in Cambridge yesterday (Monday).
The man, who is in his 40s and from Cambridge, died after police were called to an incident at a premises in Ditton Lane at just after 6.30am.
A post mortem is due to be carried out this morning at Peterborough City Hospital.
The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
The four men, three from Cambridge aged 40, 44 and 69, and a 50-year-old man from Fenstanton, were released on bail until February 11.
You may also want to watch:
A 45-year-old man arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm has been released with no further action taken.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer