Families pay tribute to Huntingdonshire duo killed in A14 collision
- Credit: Archant
The families of two men from Huntingdonshire who were killed in a collision on the A14 at Swavesey on Wednesday (April 20) have paid tribute.
Jason Louis, 31, of Worthington Close in Stilton, was driving a white Ford Transit when it was involved in a collision with three HGVs at about 4.30pm.
The ambulance and fire services both attended, but Jason and his passenger, 37-year-old Daniel Marshall, of Mayfield Road in Hartford, were both pronounced dead at the scene.
In a statement, Jason’s family said: “Jason was a very much loved son, brother and husband who was a brilliant dad to his nine-year-old son.
“He had a huge circle of friends and will be missed by all who knew him. Our thoughts go out to Daniel’s family – we know both of them will be sorely missed.”
Daniel’s family also released a statement, saying: “Daniel was a greatly loved son, brother, grandson and uncle who had many close friends. We are distraught by this sudden loss, he will be terribly missed by all who knew him.
“We are very grateful for all the support we are receiving but would ask that we are now left to grieve for our tragic loss.”
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 6 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 8 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 9 Christmas Light Switch On's are back this year
- 10 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month