Families pay tribute to Huntingdonshire duo killed in A14 collision
- Credit: Archant
The families of two men from Huntingdonshire who were killed in a collision on the A14 at Swavesey on Wednesday (April 20) have paid tribute.
Jason Louis, 31, of Worthington Close in Stilton, was driving a white Ford Transit when it was involved in a collision with three HGVs at about 4.30pm.
The ambulance and fire services both attended, but Jason and his passenger, 37-year-old Daniel Marshall, of Mayfield Road in Hartford, were both pronounced dead at the scene.
In a statement, Jason’s family said: “Jason was a very much loved son, brother and husband who was a brilliant dad to his nine-year-old son.
“He had a huge circle of friends and will be missed by all who knew him. Our thoughts go out to Daniel’s family – we know both of them will be sorely missed.”
You may also want to watch:
Daniel’s family also released a statement, saying: “Daniel was a greatly loved son, brother, grandson and uncle who had many close friends. We are distraught by this sudden loss, he will be terribly missed by all who knew him.
“We are very grateful for all the support we are receiving but would ask that we are now left to grieve for our tragic loss.”
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire