Tottenham Hotspur Legends and FA Cup coming to Huntingdonshire as part of fundraising fun day
- Credit: Archant
The FA Cup is coming to Huntingdonshire this weekend and football fans are being offered the chance to grab a quick snap with the iconic trophy.
The Three Jolly Butchers pub in Houghton will be hosting the cup as part of a day of fundraising fun on Sunday in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support and the Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
But before the trophy goes on display, fans are being invited to the home of St Ives Town Football Club – Westwood Road – for an exhibition match between Houghton and Wyton Football Club Veterans and Tottenham Hotspur Legends.
Former players set to take part include Darren Anderton, Stephen Clemence, Justin Edinburgh, David Howells, Andy Sinton, Sean Davis, Gary Doherty and more.
Admission to the ground is free and kick-off is scheduled for 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
After the match, the Legends will be appearing at the Three Jolly Butchers along with the famous old cup. There will also be a raffle featuring a host of star prizes, and an auction.
Among the lots are signed Harry Kane shirts, football match tickets, a Hugo Lloris signed shirt and more.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
There will be a hog roast and live music running throughout the day at the pub.