It wasn’t porkies...there was an escaped pig in Eaton Socon
- Credit: Archant
An escaped pig caused a frenzy in Eaton Socon after police were called to catch him.
The friendly black pig was spotted walking through front gardens and along the pavement in Ackerman Gardens today (December 8).
Officers were eager to post about the incident on social media, leading to dozens of likes on Facebook.
A post said: “We thought someone was telling porkies earlier when they were called to reports of an escaped pig.
“However when they spotted ‘Streaky’ in Ackerman Gardens they quickly hambushed him.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re pleased to report he has now been returned home!”
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home