Ernulf Academy pupils bring a touch of glamour to end of year prom
- Credit: Archant
Students at Ernulf Academy brought glitz and glamour to their prom last week to celebrate the end of their exams.
On July 7, the Year 11 students stepped out in style at Slepe Hall, in St Ives, to mark their months of hard work.
Beautiful ball gowns and sharp suits were aplenty as the teenagers dressed to the nines with an array of colour and sparkle on display.
Bringing the students to the event were an amazing and imaginative array of vehicles, with some turning up in classic cars and other deciding to make their entrance in stand-out sports cars.
During the night of music and dancing, the traditional crowning of the prom king and queen was held, with awards going to Harris Foulkes and Hannah Keefe.
You may also want to watch:
As a part of the fun, the school also set up a ‘selfie mirror’ which took photos of the students before uploading them to social media.
- 1 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 2 New 'Uber' style bus service TING to launch this month
- 3 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 4 St Neots man sets new world record for visiting the most pubs in 24 hours
- 5 Man in critical condition due to collision on London Road in St Ives
- 6 Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- 7 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 8 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
- 9 Sexual assault claims made against 15 Cambridgeshire police officers
- 10 St Ives town mayor welcomes visitors to Michaelmas Fair