Thousands of pounds worth of equipment stolen from farms in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Police are urging farmers to remove GPS devices from vehicles overnight following the two recent incidents.
Tens of thousands of pounds worth of kit was stolen from vehicles in overnight thefts at farms in Ramsey.
Police are now warning farmers to stay ahead of potential thieves by removing GPS devices from vehicles at night.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “Park vehicles in secure and alarmed buildings where possible.
“If that isn’t an option park them in well-lit areas covered by CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
“Be on the lookout and report suspicious behaviour to us via 101. Always dial 999 if a crime is in progress.”
For more advice visit here: https://bit.ly/2FZC8LQ
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status