Equipment blamed for building fire

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a building ablaze at Great Staughton on Sunday evening.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a building ablaze at Great Staughton yesterday evening.

The fire was reported around 5.45pm. Crews from St Ives got to the scene around 6pm and within 20 minutes had gained entry and made the building safe.

The fire is believed to have been started by faulty equipment.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus