Enjoy the best of local produce as you amble around Abbots Ripton estate
- Credit: Archant
Lord and Lady De Ramsey will open up their estate for this year’s Walk with a Fork, taking place on Sunday.
The event, hosted at Abbots Ripton Hall, will see walkers embark on an eight-mile amble around the estate while sampling local food and drink on the way.
The walk is being held in aid of children’s charity Ormiston Families, of which Lady De Ramsey is vice president.
Gavin Lamb, relationship and events manager at Ormiston Families, said: “We are delighted with the success Walk with a Fork has had over the years and are especially pleased to be bringing the event back to Cambridgeshire this year.
“We always look forward to Walk with a Fork and enjoying the great local food and drink from East Anglia and the beautiful scenery of the countryside, all while raising vital funds which allow us to continue our work with children, young people and families throughout the region.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £23, and dogs are welcome. To book, visit ormiston-families.eventbrite.com.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k