An employee from Sandwich shop Platters has reached 20 years of service
- Credit: Alison Porter
Teresa Field has worked for St Neots-based sandwich shop Platters for 20 years.
An employee from St Neots’ Sandwich shop ‘Platters’ has reached 20 years of service.
Teresa Field, 61 has served part-time for 20 years at ‘Platters’ Sandwich shop and is a valued member of staff.
Alison Porter, Director of the company, together with her husband Steve Porter have praised Teresa for her great service within the company over the years.
Alison and Steve have been running the company since 2011, which is functioning as a home delivery service at this time during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Platters would usually function as a catering company and has an online order service.
Alison said: “Teresa is very experienced and deals with a lot of our corporate clients.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 8 Councillors vote to continue school transport for special needs schools
- 9 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 10 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
“She works with clients in the High Street and is a constant and valued member of our staff.
“She has really enjoyed working within the company, which is great.
“We reopened about two weeks ago and doing home delivery orders only.”
If you would like to find out more about Platters, visit their Facebook page at:- https://www.facebook.com/44HighStreet/