An employee from Sandwich shop Platters has reached 20 years of service
- Credit: Alison Porter
Teresa Field has worked for St Neots-based sandwich shop Platters for 20 years.
An employee from St Neots’ Sandwich shop ‘Platters’ has reached 20 years of service.
Teresa Field, 61 has served part-time for 20 years at ‘Platters’ Sandwich shop and is a valued member of staff.
Alison Porter, Director of the company, together with her husband Steve Porter have praised Teresa for her great service within the company over the years.
Alison and Steve have been running the company since 2011, which is functioning as a home delivery service at this time during the Coronavirus pandemic.
You may also want to watch:
Platters would usually function as a catering company and has an online order service.
Alison said: “Teresa is very experienced and deals with a lot of our corporate clients.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
“She works with clients in the High Street and is a constant and valued member of our staff.
“She has really enjoyed working within the company, which is great.
“We reopened about two weeks ago and doing home delivery orders only.”
If you would like to find out more about Platters, visit their Facebook page at:- https://www.facebook.com/44HighStreet/