Emergency services called to three crashes on A14 and another at Ramsey Forty Foot
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS have been hit with delays after three crashes on the A14 this morning (Tuesday).
Ambulance crews are currently on scene at a three-vehicle crash at Ellington. It is not thought that anyone is injured in the incident, which occurred at 8.58am at junction 20. One lane of the eastbound carriageway has been blocked.
Queues built up around Brampton Hut after a motorcycle crashed at 7.16am at the A14 junction with the A1.
Just under an hour later emergency services were on scene at a two-vehicle collision on the eastbound carriageway at junction 24 at Godmanchester.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said that no-one was seriously injured in any of the incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Also this morning Ramsey Forty Foot Bank was blocked after an articulated lorry crashed at 7.54am. The driver was not injured. The road was cleared by 9am.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k