Car on roof in Huntingdon, after crash involving two cars and a cyclist who has been taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of an accident in Huntingdon.
A car has been flipped upside down, as the result of a collision involving two cars and a cyclist.
The crash happened at 10am today, August 27, on Brampton Road and involved a blue Ford Mondeo, a silver KIA Venga and a cyclist.
The cyclist suffered from minor injuries and has now been taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
Emergency services attended the scene and officers remain at the scene to assist with the recovery of the KIA, which overturned in the collision.
Cambridgeshire police said: “Police were called to reports of a collision on Brampton Road involving a blue Ford Mondeo, a silver KIA Venga and a cyclist.
“Emergency services attended and the cyclist was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital with minor injuries.
- 1 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 2 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in their village
- 3 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 4 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 5 Huntingdon Carnival and parade returns this summer
- 6 £1,350 a day (plus VAT) for new chief executive at combined authority
- 7 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 8 This year's Huntingdon in Bloom launch event has taken place
- 9 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 10 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
“Officers remain at the scene to assist with the recovery of the KIA, which overturned in the collision.”
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were called just after 10am to reports of an RTC on Brampton Road, Huntingdon.
“Crews attended but no firefighting action was required as casualties were out on arrival.”