Car on roof in Huntingdon, after crash involving two cars and a cyclist who has been taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of an accident in Huntingdon.
A car has been flipped upside down, as the result of a collision involving two cars and a cyclist.
The crash happened at 10am today, August 27, on Brampton Road and involved a blue Ford Mondeo, a silver KIA Venga and a cyclist.
The cyclist suffered from minor injuries and has now been taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
Emergency services attended the scene and officers remain at the scene to assist with the recovery of the KIA, which overturned in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire police said: “Police were called to reports of a collision on Brampton Road involving a blue Ford Mondeo, a silver KIA Venga and a cyclist.
“Emergency services attended and the cyclist was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital with minor injuries.
- 1 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
“Officers remain at the scene to assist with the recovery of the KIA, which overturned in the collision.”
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were called just after 10am to reports of an RTC on Brampton Road, Huntingdon.
“Crews attended but no firefighting action was required as casualties were out on arrival.”