Car on roof in Huntingdon, after crash involving two cars and a cyclist who has been taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of an accident in Huntingdon.
A car has been flipped upside down, as the result of a collision involving two cars and a cyclist.
The crash happened at 10am today, August 27, on Brampton Road and involved a blue Ford Mondeo, a silver KIA Venga and a cyclist.
The cyclist suffered from minor injuries and has now been taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
Emergency services attended the scene and officers remain at the scene to assist with the recovery of the KIA, which overturned in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire police said: “Police were called to reports of a collision on Brampton Road involving a blue Ford Mondeo, a silver KIA Venga and a cyclist.
“Emergency services attended and the cyclist was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital with minor injuries.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
“Officers remain at the scene to assist with the recovery of the KIA, which overturned in the collision.”
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were called just after 10am to reports of an RTC on Brampton Road, Huntingdon.
“Crews attended but no firefighting action was required as casualties were out on arrival.”