Boutique lingerie shop is all set for spring at reopening in Buckden
- Credit: Elouise Lingerie
Stylish boutique Elouise Lingerie in Buckden has reopened its doors by appointment only from Tuesday (April 13).
The shop in High Street aim to offer a dedicated personal service in a Covid-secure relaxed environment.
Appointments are completely free of charge for serious shoppers and browsers.
Heather Smith, from Elouise Lingerie, said: “We are delighted to be able to re-open the doors to our boutique in Buckden – it is perfect timing to see some of the beautiful spring collections from your favourite brands.
“You can book an appointment ranging from a complete lingerie fitting and styling service to simply visiting to browse our selection of lingerie, swimwear and nightwear.”
The boutique will continue to offer their online service and for any further help and advice they can be contacted via phone, email and social media.
Visit https://www.elouiselingerie.co.uk/ or call 01480 812740.
- 1 Flood devastation as villagers are forced to clear drains with their bare hands
- 2 Murder most foul in village's historical records
- 3 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 4 St Ives schoolboy looking to claim national title with Kettering Town
- 5 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 6 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 7 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 8 Ramsey College takes part in international research project
- 9 Freedom Day postponed - 'it's better to be safe than sorry', say readers
- 10 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital