Boutique lingerie shop is all set for spring at reopening in Buckden
- Credit: Elouise Lingerie
Stylish boutique Elouise Lingerie in Buckden has reopened its doors by appointment only from Tuesday (April 13).
The shop in High Street aim to offer a dedicated personal service in a Covid-secure relaxed environment.
Appointments are completely free of charge for serious shoppers and browsers.
Heather Smith, from Elouise Lingerie, said: “We are delighted to be able to re-open the doors to our boutique in Buckden – it is perfect timing to see some of the beautiful spring collections from your favourite brands.
“You can book an appointment ranging from a complete lingerie fitting and styling service to simply visiting to browse our selection of lingerie, swimwear and nightwear.”
The boutique will continue to offer their online service and for any further help and advice they can be contacted via phone, email and social media.
Visit https://www.elouiselingerie.co.uk/ or call 01480 812740.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on