Electrical fault causes car fire in Bluntisham

Fire tape

Fire tape - Credit: Archant

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a car fire in Bluntisham yesterday.

A crew from St Ives attended the scene in Heath Road at 7.38pm, where a car was well alight.

They extinguished the fire and returned to their station by 8.47pm.

The fire service said the blaze was caused by electrical equipment.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter