Police recover air rifle and bike after executing drugs warrant in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Officers from the St Neots neighbourhood policing team entered the property in the High Street at about 6.45am today (Thursday) under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Once inside, they seized items believed to be linked to the supply of illegal drugs including cash and cannabis.
An air rifle and an electric bike were also seized. No arrests were made but crimes have been raised for possession of cannabis and being concerned in the supply of cannabis.
PC Smith from the team said: “We use information submitted by members of the public as well as our own intelligence to carry out drugs warrants.
“The public are often our eyes and ears and it’s vital they continue to report information and concerns to us.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who suspects illegal drug activity in their area should get in touch online.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme