Raid on house in Gamlingay uncovered drugs and cash
- Credit: Archant
Two men are “assisting police with their inquiries” after a raid on a house in Gamlingay under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Acting on information from the public, officers from the South Cambs Neighbourhood Team and Rural Crime Action Team descended on the house in Waresely Road on April 17.
Inside the property they found a small amount of cannabis, cocaine, debt sheets and a large quantity of cash.
Two men, who are in their twenties, were found inside the house and are assisting officers with their enquiries.
Sergeant Rob Taylor, of the South Cambs Neighbourhood Team, said: “This warrant was a direct result of information received from the public.
You may also want to watch:
“The public are often our eyes and ears and it’s vital they continue to report information and concerns to us.”
Information about illegal drug activity can be reported via www.cambs.police.uk/report or by calling 101.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service